Friday, October 26, 2007

Surgery is over!!

Well, I flew down to San Diego (during the wildfires!) on Sunday and had my surgery with Dr. Ortiz on Monday. It was everything I had expected, and everything they told me it would be. The hospital was immaculate, the staff was exemplary, and I am already starting to feel like my old self. I will post later about the whole journey, but I did want to write a quick update stating that I am so excited about my new journey. Dr. Ortiz and the hospital could not have been more amazing. This surgery is going to give me a new lease on life, I just know it. Robert is already calling me 'skinny' even though I've only lost 10 pounds. It is amazing what 10 pounds does for one's mindset though. It makes me feel like I can conquer the world. I can't wait to start working out now, building muscle, and really melting that fat away, and molding my body into a healthy, firm, body. More later!

No comments: