Tuesday, October 16, 2007

5 days....

I am leaving for Tijuana in 5 days to have my Lap-Band surgery with Dr. Ortiz. I have struggled since I was a pre-teen with my weight, and I am really tired of the constant ups and downs I have. I have no problem losing the weight, but it always comes right back.

I have 2 darling little girls, and I want to be healthy for them. I want to run and chase after them without getting winded. I want to wear high-heels without my feet feeling like they are going to break off. I want to ride Top-Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, and not have to worry about getting kicked off because the seat belt doesn't fit.

I was 234 3 weeks ago. I have lost some weight for my pre-surgery, and am now at 225. I am hoping to down to 220 before I go in for surgery.

My final goal is to be at 140 within a year. That would mean a 80 pound weight loss in a year. It seems daunting, but it is less than 2 pounds per week, and with diligence and consistent workouts, I know I can do it.

No comments: